Fairfield churches

C St. and Broadway, Fairfield IA homes and church.

Then and Now, Northeast corner of C and Broadway, Fairfield, IA.

Top photo, above: In 1910, the First Christian Church occupied the northeast corner of C and Broadway. The First Christian Church was already at 207 W. Burlington by 1931.

Top photo, below: In 2010, the church has been replaced by a one-story dwelling, but its three neighbors to the east remain virtually unchanged.

…………………………………….

Residential homes, then and now, east of the original Christian Church on East Broadway, between C and D streets, detail of above photos:

homes on east Broadway, Fairfield, IA.