1909 map of Fairfield, detail. The Grand Opera House is at upper right, at the corner of N. Main and E. Briggs, where Tribune Printing is now. The Post Office was at 113 W. Broadway, where Red Rock Tavern is now. The Hotel Broadway stood at the corner of 2nd St. and W. Broadway, where the Post Office is now; the First Baptist Church was at the corner of 3rd and W. Broadway, where the new Baptist Church is now; and the Congregational Church stood at the corner of 3rd and W. Burlington, where the First Christian Church is now. The Fairfield National Bank stood at 60 S. Main, corner of Burlington, where the Teeple-Hansen Gallery is now. Note the Park was still round!